As a Creative Intern, you will work directly with the creative team and learn to create concepts, words, and visual ideas for clients. As a part of the team, you will collaborate with Art Directors, Copywriters and Designers to create visual solutions. This opportunity will require you to learn from our creative team, as well as work closely with other members of the business, on all levels.
This position is targeted for a student following the Copywriter or Art Direction Track.
*Note- This is an unpaid internship. All applicants must be eligible to receive credit based on the guidelines established by their education program.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Under close direction create visual solutions and concepts
- Assist with research or image searches
- Develop skills in mock-ups and presentation boards
- Create and execute ideas in an efficient, organized way.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re looking for more than just another line on your resume. You’re looking for more than just college credit. You’re looking to do more than proofing copy and resizing images. You’re looking to start your career.
At Brunner, you will work directly with a mentor, not a manager. This mentor is responsible for helping you take the first steps in your career – not to use you to do their busy work. . You will work on real client work, not some fake project. You will be a member of our agency for 60 days and a connection in our network whether you stay with us or succeed beyond Brunner.
- Must be eligible to receive internship credit through institution in which you are currently enrolled
- Availability to work designated hours of the program
- Must be able to commit to the entire 60 day program
- Must be hungry- this is not an administrative role. You have 60 days to ask questions, learn from your mentor, and work on real client work and deliverables.
- Must be Flexible- the nature of our work requires great flexibility. You will follow your mentor through the day to day, which will include going in many directions, including learning how to deal with success…and failure.
- Present yourself well- you will be working with our clients, on real work and projects.
- Must adhere to our core values
You may only be with us for 90 days or less, but Brunner will be right there alongside you until you get that first job.
- Must be enrolled in a continuing education program at an accredited college or university.
- Must qualify to complete internship for credit based on the terms of your institution
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proficient in MAC-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload to meet deadlines within an environment that has little supervision.
- Consistent demonstration to be proactive and problem solve where necessary in the collaborative effort to meet project objectives.
- Consistent demonstration to multi-task while executing detail-oriented work in a fast paced environment.
- Consistent ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Consistent demonstration of being self-driven and are in constant pursuit of excellence.
- Consistent demonstration of having the courage to connect with and care about others.
- Consistent demonstration of the mindset to bring positive energy to everything that you do.
- Consistent demonstration of the willingness to be the ultimate team player.
- Consistent application of all creative skills from thinking to execution, regardless of discipline