PURPOSE: BHiveLab is an innovation lab focused on emerging technologies that impact the customer journey.
Our business is growing and we’re looking for someone to grow with us! BHiveLab is an innovation team with a fast-paced, leading edge technology environment. You will provide strong digital project management services and lead the technical development and production for n tier web applications. You will provide a full range of application development services by managing developers and the entire process, you will be responsible for generating scopes of work, managing resources, timeline budget, QA, security and product quality.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Develop Application Roadmaps - work with clients and development teams to develop short and long-term plans for system design and application development.
- Project Management –manage the Project Management Methodology to drive the entire project life cycle.
- Quality Control - executing and following defined quality control processes such as unit and system test cases to maintain overall quality of deliverables.
- Project Reporting – manage and monitor all issues and problems, document current status of projects, develop plans to resolve any variances and remediation.
- Risk Management - provide risk assessment and management on all aspects of the project. Keep the team informed on all risk issues and create risk avoidance plans.
- Create Partnerships - establish relationships at all levels, both internally and externally, to effectively manage the project process, resolve issues, and meet deadlines, budget parameters and scope.
- External and Internal Client consulting – provide recommendations and insight to clients regarding their technology and development platforms.
- Key Performance Measures:
- Budget Variance
- Adherence to scope
- Security Assessments
- Schedule Variance
- Team Performance
- Resource management
- Ability to troubleshoot and overcome obstacles
- Ability to change and adapt
BHIVELAB TEAM CULTURE:
- Maintain high level of proficiency in all required technologies and software applications.
- Organize and maintain project files in accordance with established file structure.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and proactively communicate relevant project information/status to appropriate staff and resolve conflicts through constructive interaction with team members.
- Follow agency procedures and accurately record time on a daily basis to achieve the desired level of productivity.
- Establish and maintain objective professional partnerships with clients, prospects, and others affiliated with the organization, while fostering positive relationships and collaboration between departments through day-to-day interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned – React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business and/or Computer Science, Information System Design and Programming. MBA or strong business experience a plus.
- 4 to 8 years of related industry experience plus 2 to 5 years of project management experience in an enterprise technical or software development environment.
- Proven track record of successful technical project build and implementation across a broad range of: technologies, hardware and software implementation requirements, security and risk management.
- Mobile platforms
- High level understanding of enterprise class web-based application technologies and platforms
- Application security and hardware
- Technical Project Management process & tools
- QA process, tools and measurement
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced, self-motivated environment and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive and problem solve where necessary to meet project objectives.
- Ability to multi-task while executing detail-oriented work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be self-driven and in constant pursuit of excellence.
- Demonstrate courage to connect with and care about others.
- Bring positive energy to everything that you do.
- Be a team player.
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.