BRUNNER is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We love big ideas and are looking to add new talent to our team.
B Works is Agile, high-quality content creation and publishing, including digital, video and design.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our Pittsburgh team.
This position will provide strong project management services to all assigned clients and digital/integrated projects following all appropriate agency processes, while keeping client completely up-to-date on project status. Manages the entire process being the liaison directly with the client and with all departments and functions within the agency. Builds a virtual project team internally and with external vendors and resources. Responsible for generating scopes of work, managing project resources, timeline, fiscal responsibility & budget management, and quality assurance (QA).
- Project Management: adheres to Project Management methodology guidelines in order to manage entire project life cycle phases.
- Quality Control: executing and following defined quality control processes such as unit and system test cases in order to maintain overall quality of deliverables.
- Fiscal Responsibility: ensure profitability of accounts through budgeting, control of expenses, and accurate income forecasting.
- Project Reporting: monitor all issues and problems, document current status of projects, and explain any variances and remediation plan to project stakeholders.
- Risk Management: provide risk assessment and management on all aspects of the project. Keep the team informed on all risk issues and create risk avoidance plans for all high risk issues.
- Create Partnerships: establish relationships at all levels (internally and client facing) in order to effectively manage the project process, resolve issues, and meet deadlines, budget parameters and scope.
- Client Liaison and Integrator –Present seamless delivery of all Brunnerworks products with client relationship management skills. Solidify key relationships at appropriate levels in the client organization (lead day-to-day clients and their supervisor) to demonstrate ability to serve client in a seamless, professional and consistent manner in accordance with agency practices.
- Assists business development in understanding client issues and business plans in order to market and secure new/additional work.
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent
- Two (2) - three (3) years of project management experience as a(n) Project Manager in an advertising agency or equivalent responsibility for project coordination and management.
- At least (1-2) years of relevant digital project management experience
- Some experience with PMI methodologies a plus.
- Online media planning, buying and reporting
- SEO and SEM
- Mobile platforms
- High level understanding of web technologies and platforms
- Web security and hardware
- Technical/Interactive Project Management process & tools
- Web QA process, tools and measurement
- Web analytics
- Ability to motivate and manage a virtual team
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Budget Variance
- Adherence to scope
- Business Unit Satisfaction
- Standards compliance
- Schedule Variance
- Team Performance
- Resource management
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Full responsibility for project performance and efficient utilization of virtual project team and vendor resources.
Manages project scope, timeline and budgets, maximizes investment in digital products, sites and services.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, life insurance, 401k, commuter benefit and more. Salary compensatory based on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.