BRUNNER is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We love big ideas and are looking to add new talent to our team
BRUNNER’S vision is to build a creative arena that delivers ideas for a smarter, faster world. BHiveLab, BRUNNER’S innovation lab, is seeking a strong Visual Developer to implement the development and testing of all client-side technologies, work closely with team members in all decisions, and serve as a mentor to other visual developers and designers in the production of interactive projects.
- Initiate development of production strategy, including client-side technical specs, functional specs and production specs.
- Analyze project objectives and available resources to prescribe appropriate technologies and techniques.
- Organize the design of project functionality, architecture, UI, content and navigation, while visually integrating and enhancing elements associated with the client-side development.
- Help to develop and establish goals and timelines, review progress, and problem solving with the team.
- Document technical design and testing scripts.
- Coordinate project activity with Project Management, Visual Design, Technical Team, and Application Development in all stages of development while keep team informed of status involving schedule, budget and client code quality.
- Independently make decisions for the team when necessary and show leadership to support and direct the implementation of those decisions.
- Stay current on interactive development techniques and software tools.
- React to change productively and handle other essential functions as assigned.
Four (4) year college degree or training in interactive programming and website development or equivalent work experience; four (4) years of experience in interactive development or equivalent skill level.
- Advanced LESS/SASS concepts: guarded mixins, integrating 3rd party libraries like Bootstrap with your project and properly customizing 3rd party libraries, mobile first media queries that are clearly defined
- Mobile first responsive design
- Able to effectively interpret business requirements and information design and accurately translate the project scope while coordinating efforts between client-side and server-side teams.
- Expert in the capabilities of browsers and development constraints of the Web and other interactive media.
- Skilled in enhancing web production through advanced web development platforms.
- Can solve development problems through the use of innovative web development techniques and help guide the team towards the successful implementation of such solutions.
- Strong knowledge of information design
- Knowledgeable with appropriate server -side languages with emphasis on MVC. NET and Java
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Quality Assurance
- Leadership Technical skills
- On-time delivery
- Process adherence
- Team Satisfaction
- Team Performance
SPAN OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Full accountability for client side development practices, standards and compliance, QA, innovation and products.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, commuter benefits, life insurance, 401k, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.