BRUNNER is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We love big ideas and are looking to add new talent to our team.
BHiveLab is an innovation lab focused on inventing new ways to creatively engage the on-the-go consumer through next-generation technology.
We’re seeking candidates to fill a growth oriented role of “Sr.Virtual Reality / Unity 3D Developer”. You will be part of one of the nation’s leading innovation lab and will act as a functional lead on client projects as well as our own VR products. You will be working with other UX and Design specialists, videographers, content developers and other creative technology team members.
· Work on cutting edge virtual reality and augmented reality experiences.
· Rapidly develop prototypes and experiments drawing on past VR and AR project experience
· Ability to grasp a variety of business use cases quickly (manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc.)
· Collaborate with other business units, including project management, creative, executive leadership.
· 3 to 5+ years’ industry experience in game-based software engineering, augmented reality and virtual reality development
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
We’re creative, fun and full of positive energy. BHiveLab in particular is run almost as a “startup”, but without the inherent risk! The team is highly inquisitive and entrepreneurial. In order to fit in, you need to be too. Ideas come from anywhere. We wear multiple hats. We don’t have titles on our business cards. We have many opportunities in front of us, and we want to hire smart people to help us take advantage of them.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, commuter benefits, life insurance, 401k, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.