BRUNNER is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We love big ideas and are looking to add new talent to our team.
BRUNNER’S vision is to build a creative arena that delivers ideas for a smarter, faster world. BHiveLab, BRUNNER’S innovation lab, is seeking a strong Visual Developer to implement the development and testing of all client-side technologies, work closely with team members in all decisions, and serve as a mentor to other visual developers and designers in the production of interactive projects.
- Initiate development of production strategy, including client-side technical specs, functional specs and production specs.
- Implement advanced HTML5, XHTML, CSS, client-side scripting and significant ASP.NET C# and/or other application programming for interactive projects.
- Analyze project objectives and available resources to prescribe appropriate technologies and techniques.
- Organize the design of project functionality, architecture, UI, content and navigation, while visually integrating and enhancing elements associated with the client-side development.
- Help to develop and establish goals and timelines, review progress, and problem solving with the team.
- Document technical design and testing scripts.
- Coordinate project activity with Project Management, Visual Design, Technical Team, and Application Development in all stages of development while keep team informed of status involving schedule, budget and client code quality.
- Independently make decisions for the team when necessary and show leadership to support and direct the implementation of those decisions.
- Stay current on interactive development techniques and software tools.
- React to change productively and handle other essential functions as assigned.
Four (4) year college degree or training in interactive programming and website development or equivalent work experience; two (2) years of experience in interactive development or equivalent skill level.
- Able to effectively interpret business requirements and information design and accurately translate the project scope while coordinating efforts between client-side and server-side teams.
- Expert in the capabilities of browsers and development constraints of the Web and other interactive media.
- Skilled in enhancing web production through advanced web development platforms.
- Can solve development problems through the use of innovative web development techniques and help guide the team towards the successful implementation of such solutions.
- Highly skilled with graphics production using Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of information design
- Knowledgeable with appropriate application-side languages with emphasis on ASP.NET C# and MVC
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Quality Assurance
- Leadership Technical skills
- On-time delivery
- Process adherence
- Team Satisfaction
- Team Performance
SPAN OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Full accountability for client side development practices, standards and compliance, QA, innovation and products.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
BRUNNER was recently named a “Best Place to Work.” We’re creative, fun and full of positive energy. BHiveLab in particular is run almost as a “startup”, but without the inherent risk! The team is highly inquisitive and entrepreneurial. Ideas come from anywhere. We wear multiple hats. We don’t have titles on our business cards. We have many opportunities in front of us, and we want to hire smart people to help us take advantage of them.
We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, commuter benefits, life insurance, 401k, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.