BRUNNER is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We love big ideas and are looking to add new talent to our team
BRUNNER is not a newcomer to social media marketing nor is it disingenuously glamming onto its rise. Success in this marketing competency earned the right for the practice to stand alone as the pure-play social media agency Social B. We’re focused on helping intrepid brands and organizations engage consumers via social media anywhere and anytime along the customer journey. And in partnership with the creative agency Brunner, we specialize in the home, CPG, retail and restaurant vertical categories.
We are seeking a Creative Director to join our Social B team. This individual will provide creative leadership for our clients across all social channels. The ability to partner across agency lines and geographies is essential. This position will work closely with our Social Media team to fully execute our clients’ social media strategies and will understand how social integrates with the rest of the marketing vehicles in order to shape the direction branded social channels.
This individual is intimate with social media technologies and platforms, understanding how the landscape is changing, reacting accordingly to insights and analytics, and rapidly applying these changes and information to creative deliverables.
The Creative Director will gain a comprehensive understanding of the work we do and develop world-class work in the social realm. Success will not be measured just by awards won, but rather but the growth and success of the business we support. Understanding and identifying customer insights and social trends to develop work that delivers the vision is key.
- Drive creative ideation and new ideas and direct creative execution for social content and advertising.
- Work with internal resources and external partners to create engaging & responsive, customer focused content, brand storytelling and paid ads for any and all social channels.
- Partner with the account leads , social media strategists, and content strategists on creative and content briefs.
- Actively build partnerships with clients’ internal social media marketing personnel as well as broader marketing teams including marketing leadership.
- Stay abreast of evolving social media marketing industry and emerging trends & technologies.
- In collaboration with social media strategy, content strategy and account management, establish new and evolve existing processes that enhance our collective ability to generate consistent relevant and impactful social media content and advertising for our clients.
- Identify and scope areas of creative work best done within the agency as opposed to an external partner and help build infrastructure to facilitate.
- Partner with and coach designers, copywriters, and art directors across the BRUNNER family of agencies, influencing performance and career development with respect to social media marketing, and help recruit, build mentor & manage a creative team within Social B over time.
- Create a workable infrastructure and established processes that enhance our collective ability to generate consistent social messaging for the organization in our communities that best supports our brand.
- Partner with the Social B project management to provide job assignments and workload balancing to ensure that project objectives, budgets and timelines can be met.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and technologies
- Technical expertise in producing creative deliverables for distribution in social media
- Expert experience producing deliverables that honor social media strategies
- Proven ability to coach and direct creative professionals in how to manifest a concept for social media platforms and technologies specifically
- Demonstrated understanding through past deliverables of the difference between brand publishing and paid social media advertising
- Agile understanding of social media analytics/insights, rapid social platform evolution, and emerging social media technologies and how they impact creative deliverables
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Early adopter of technology overall
- Relationship building. Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional -relationships with clients, colleagues and external partners.
- 6+ years of creative experience in the area of social media marketing and content creation
- 3+ years’ experience leading a team
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating examples applicable to social media marketing
- Bachelor's degree required
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, commuter benefits, life insurance, 401k, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.